Finding the perfect look for your brown hair and brown eyes can sometimes be a challenge when a lot of colors just seem to mute everything together. But if you are trying to get a new look here are few tips and tutorial for you
- Start with a clean face. Some people wash their face twice a day, but if you have dry skin like myself I prefer to use toner. Here I am using Clinique Clarifying lotion in #2 for Dry Combination skin. This product keeps my skin clean from any previous makeup and is not overly drying.
- Next Moisturize. Finding the right moisturizer for your skin type is very important, as well as drinking plenty of water. For the winter months I need something that will keep my skin hydrated all day long. I will be using GlamGlow Thirsty Mud that has time release moisture to keep my skin hydrated but not oily. Only a pea size amount is needed because a little goes a very long way.
- Priming you face will keep your moisture on lock and your makeup in place. Smashbox photo finish has primers for every skin type, but today I am using Hydrating.
- Next I will be using Too Faced Sweet Peach Pallette Gerogia for the under brow arch, Bellini for the lid, and Summer Yum for the Crease.
- For my brows I am using London Eylure
- Eyeliner I am using Sephora Colorful eyeliner 24 hour Water proof
- Finish the look with your favorite mascara and you’re ready to go!
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion
- GlamGlow Thirsty Mud
- Smashbox Primer hydrating
- Too Face Sweet Peach Pallete
- London Eylure Brow Pallete
- Sephora Colorful eyeliner
- Mascara Forever 21