For my work out day 4 is PIIT28 1.4 Lean Body, and I was able to complete all 4 45 second rounds, even though my legs were screaming I did my best to push through. The main thing that I have noticed since taking this challenge is my mood is a lot better and I have a ton of energy when I do my workouts in the morning. For breakfast I just grabbed a banana and had my coffee with soy milk at work. For a snack I brought and orange and hummus, since I am working a twelve hour shift. But for lunch I had Spicy Turkey Chili.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can of kidney beans drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes drained
- 1 can of corn drained
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1-2 tsp of coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- In a large pot on medium heat put in oil and saute the garlic and onions till fragrant
- Add in the ground turkey and cook till brown or cooked all the way through and add the seasoning
- Add chicken broth,beans,tomatoes and corn
- Cook down for about 20-30 minutes on low heat.
- Make 4-6 servings
This recipe was super easy and tasty I was able to make it before I went to work and pack of a great lunch!